butwait.blogspot.com || At least one haiku I am comfortable sharing. Every day.
I am so looking forward to that day when our boys are trading books with one another.
Both the photo and the tanka just melt my heart! Just incredible.
Just lovely , both poem and photo!
Very nice, nothing like catching them young!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful tanka and the photo is a gem!
Love that photo, and your haiku!
A bookaholic in the making! What a joy - the photo and the tanka!
great tribute to a mother's wish for a future reader!
Love the photo! Love the tanka! From one reading mom to another, thanks!
I loved the emotional string this tugged at. Lovely tanka and photo!
Wonderful photo and poem! So well done!
There's nothing like setting a good example for children! Love the photo.
this deserves to be published - with the photo too! excellent, both. together, exquisite!
Wonderful in all ways.
This is fabulous. I love it.
I love this one! Great photo too.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
I am so looking forward to that day when our boys are trading books with one another.
ReplyDeleteBoth the photo and the tanka just melt my heart! Just incredible.
ReplyDeleteJust lovely , both poem and photo!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, nothing like catching them young!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful tanka and the photo is a gem!
ReplyDeleteLove that photo, and your haiku!
ReplyDeleteA bookaholic in the making! What a joy - the photo and the tanka!
ReplyDeletegreat tribute to a mother's wish for a future reader!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo! Love the tanka! From one reading mom to another, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI loved the emotional string this tugged at. Lovely tanka and photo!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo and poem! So well done!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like setting a good example for children! Love the photo.
ReplyDeletethis deserves to be published - with the photo too! excellent, both. together, exquisite!
ReplyDeleteWonderful in all ways.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love this one! Great photo too.
ReplyDelete