September 07, 2003

Blog Disclaimer Plus Photo, Comment, and Email Policy

This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations with which I am affiliated.


In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time...I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point-in-time snapshot of the various memes running around my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed in the past may not be the same, or even similar, to those I hold today.

My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

Relative Anonymity:

I post neither our son's name nor our home address on this blog. I request that others not use this information in comments.

Photo Policy:

I do not post photos of others on my blog without checking in with them about it. I often use photos taken by others to illustrate my posts; when doing so, I use images which are licensed through Creative Commons, and attribute them accordingly.

Comments and Email Policy:

Comments are welcome. However, note that tasteless and/or insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that reek of link spam or marketing messages WILL be deleted.

I am responsible only for comments that I myself have written.

Email is welcome and you may reach me at the address noted on the front page of this site. I may not be able to reply to all comments and email, but I do try.

No comments: