October 02, 2008

Non-Drinking Games


Looking for ways to amuse yourself and/or keep yourself awake during the debate's commercial breaks this evening?

How about these diversions?
Got any more game suggestions? Add 'em in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Thanks for the diagramming article! Mom would have loved it, and I'll love it not just for myself, but on her behalf.

    (That was parseable, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Cute and innovative!! But some verbal incoherence/bloopers here and there doesn't mean she's stupid, does it?
    To become Governor requires considerable intelligence doesn't it?
    Chimchim

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn What a great thought... glad to think of you enjoying it doubly.

    @Chimchim Well, everyone has their own things they consider important in a leader, I guess. As someone who has always been a stickler for quality sound, I probably care more than most people do for a leader whose spoken communication skills are first-rate. I'd like someone who's intelligent AND articulate, and from what I've seen, I don't think there's any excuse for putting Sarah Palin on the ticket. I don't want a "folksy" VP who says, "Doggone it." But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!