A friend (hi, Nancy!) emailed me late last night to say, "Uhhh, it's been kind of quiet over at But Wait... everything okay?"
We're FINE. Just a little swamped with the whole beginning-of-kindergarten, beginning of the school year at our respective schools of employ, and the whole hey, is that a leak in your roof? thing. (It was, kind of. Our new roof is lovely.)
D's loving school (that's him enjoying a snack break w/ his new friend T, whose birthday is today). I'm the proud mama of a brand new wiki. And as soon as I actually get on the plane for my trip to Austin tommorrow, I think life will seem a little simpler.
Funny how being 1,700 miles away from one's "to do" list puts it all in perspective.
Your son is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteDoes he still rave about the pizza birthday cake that you made for him?