butwait.blogspot.com || At least one haiku I am comfortable sharing. Every day.
Perfect! I laughed when reading this because I can totally relate -- my bathroom tile is freezing! Well done -- cool photo, too.:)
I laughed too! I just got up to turn the heat on. Chilly up here in Maine.
We too just turned the heat on for the first time last night.
ohmigosh - this is great - cold happens...love it!
Fun take on the subject!
this can be read at least two ways (colder weather or new flooring), excellent
haha! very clever! i know exactly what you mean.
time for socks!!! what a cute 'ku...
I feel it!
Excellent haiku! And boy do I love your tile! Same as in my Grandma's house.
loved it!!!...i've already been wearing my slippers for awhile...
Nice mix of image, haiku and concrete observation. Lovely.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Perfect! I laughed when reading this because I can totally relate -- my bathroom tile is freezing! Well done -- cool photo, too.
ReplyDelete:)
I laughed too! I just got up to turn the heat on. Chilly up here in Maine.
ReplyDeleteWe too just turned the heat on for the first time last night.
ReplyDeleteohmigosh - this is great - cold happens...love it!
ReplyDeleteFun take on the subject!
ReplyDeletethis can be read at least two ways (colder weather or new flooring), excellent
ReplyDeletehaha! very clever! i know exactly what you mean.
ReplyDeletetime for socks!!! what a cute 'ku...
ReplyDeleteI feel it!
ReplyDeleteExcellent haiku! And boy do I love your tile! Same as in my Grandma's house.
ReplyDeleteloved it!!!...i've already been wearing my slippers for awhile...
ReplyDeleteNice mix of image, haiku and concrete observation. Lovely.
ReplyDelete