April 18, 2008

Haiku - Vows


morning in my town –
bees and their blossoms
renewing vows

(Look, I can actually write haiku in the MORNING!
Cross-posted at Spring Haiku 2008.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this one! Keep writing these and release them in book form. I'll be the first to pick up a copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelley! Do you have a copy of last year's book yet? ;-)

    (It's over here.)

    Maybe for 2008 I'll let folks pick the 'ku they're really hoping to see in the book... or do layout on a wiki, so folks can collaborate with me... stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet Shelley, but it's next on my list of books to read and I'll let you know when I order it. I love your wiki idea as well. Technology is really contributing to the arts and that's exciting. I'll definitely be on board for any fan-collaborative things you do with your gorgeous haikus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I finally added a blog roll at Kelley-Online.com, so your link is up! It's a short list at the moment but I'll be adding to it slowly. Thanks again for all the great poetic inspiration lately! Your haikus are really excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!