August 19, 2006

Four Things

A) Four jobs I've had in my life:
lens blocker at Winchester Optical
clerk at B. Dalton's
dishline at the Rat
associate director of admissions

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
The Philadelphia Story
Central Station
Desert Hearts
Shakespeare in Love

C) Four places I have lived:
Albion, MI
Big Flats, NY
Philadelphia, PA
Princeton, NJ

D) Four TV shows I love(d) to watch: (well, LOVE is a little strong, but...)
Waltons reruns
STTNG
West Wing
Sports Night

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
North Truro (twelve times)
New Mexico (eight times)
British Columbia
Nova Scotia

F) Web sites I visit daily:
DailyKos
mamasaysom
scroogle
ze frank (see sidebar)

G) Favorite foods:
my mom's lasagna
apple pie
ribs
tom ka gai

H) Four places I'd rather be (although I'm pretty happy here at home, truth be told):
fast asleep
in a bookstore
skinny dipping at Goldstream
watching a Broadway show

(Crossposted here.)

3 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

I loved Sports Night! So intelligent. So funny.

Waya said...

That's a great list. I got to post a list soon too.

Loved loved Sports Night! Did you know I was so crushed that ABC cancelled that show, that I went on their site and wrote to them why they shouldn't cancel it? Well, obviously it didn't help.

And skinny dipping huh? Never done it myself but would love to one day!

jaxter said...

Never skinny dipped???! Wow, one of my favorite summer activities is skinny dipping at night in NH. -Great list!