February 14, 2007

Snow Day!

A messy mix of snow and ice resulted in snow days at both D's and my schools today... happy Valentine's Day, indeed!

I stayed in and drank tea, while D saw an entrepeneurial opportunity and got busy. Cleaned Tama's car and our walk, and then got to work across the street at the Scott's house!

We're lucky to have such kind and generous neighbors... the wintry mix was still coming down as he finished, so they probably had to do it all over again, but D came home with the princely sum of $4 clutched in his be-mittened hand. He's saving up for a huge Transformer, so was quite pleased with himself.


(I've written up two more stories from the My Life In Stories project
as a part of my participation in the Creative Art project this month.
Can you spot the new ones?
This coming week, I'm thinking about doing a little mail art
for my creative acts... tell me in comments if you're craving snailmail.)

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Ooh snailmail! I promise to send you some in return.

We didn't have a snowday, but there was no one at work which is almost as good. May be home tomorrow since the snow we did get is supposed to freeze solid.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I'd love to get some snail mail! And I want to know more about Creative Acts...

My new personal/parenting/adoption blog is here: http://sandycovetrail.blogspot.com