May 07, 2007

Coming Soon

Pictures from yet another fabulous trip to the East Coast Kinetic Sculpture Race should be up shortly.

Meanwhile, if you're so inclined, you can check out the he/she ratio of any website here. (Despite my frequent featuring of a certain young gentleman, But Wait, There's More currently clocks in at only 11% male. Oh well.)

In other news, I'm trying to figure out what I could possibly contribute to the Coudal Partners' Swap Meat... (if you're a creative type and enjoy getting cool mail, you should definitely check that action out; they just extended their submission deadline through the end of May).

Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Hah! I couldn't resist trying out the he/she ratio thingy for my own blog (guess I am a geek by association). I guessed Genre Cookshop would be about half and half, and it came in at 49% male and 51% female. Not bad for a mother of three boys!

juliloquy said...

Mine was 40% he and 60% she. Am wondering how they calculate it. For example, does your "posted by Shelley" on your blog count as "she" because "she" is part of your name?