June 07, 2008

The Girl Effect

(The video is 2.5 minutes long.)

What do you think?

(A shoutout to my sister
and her fabulous girl children.)


'n said...

complicated, and simple. brilliant. i love it.

Stacy said...

That's a nice way to start my day.

susanlavonne said...

FANTASTIC! I'll be sharing this will all of the GIRLS in my classes next year (okay, the boys too, I guess :-)

SarahJane said...

beautifully executed.
beautiful idea.
not all girls can swing that by themselves, though, in the developing world. just to be honest. they need a support system, and a society that isn't going to stone them for opening their mouths.
but if i thought i could help a poor girl without making her a target, and she had a chance at succeeding, i would do it.

CPTBoomer said...

Hope is the most noble of all human emotion -- displayed brilliantly here.